PERSONAL PRONOUNS

What's up my FAM!!!!Today we move on studying personal pronouns in term of subjects and objects.
SUBJECTS :Are pronouns placed at the beginning of the sentence and they are absolutely doers of the action takes place.They are I,we,you,they, he,she,it.
OBJECTS :Are pronouns often placed at the end of the sentence and they stand as the ones action is done to And they're me,us,you,them,him,her,it
THE CHART FOR SUBJECTS AND OBJECTS

Subjects                Objects

     I                                 me
     We                             us
     You                            you
     They                          them
     He                              him
     She                            her
     It                                 it

Examples

  1. James beats Alvin
    (Subj)            (obj)
2 . She loves me
     (Subj)        (obj)
3 . I want to marry you
  (Subj)                     (obj)
4 . Kiss her please
            (Obj)
5 . We climb it
     (Subj)        (obj)



Thanks for being with us then don't forget to leave your comments
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERSONAL PRONOUNS

POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES